Information Security Analyst
Department: Information Security
Employment Type: Full-time
As an Information Security Analyst at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will help take our security processes to the next level. Our scaling security team is responsible for securing Tide, our Tideans and our Members.
About the Tech
We’re a company built on technology, and our team are passionate problem solvers who put the pieces of the puzzle together and get the job done. In summary, our Security Analysts keep us compliant and keep us moving towards framework maturity. They are the custodians of our Policies and Documentation and are responsible for making it relevant to the organisation. The role is still a bit technical with a requirement for automating of the day to day away.
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Own Tide Information Security Policies and Procedures and ensure they stay relevant within a growing organisation.
- Support the business in data protection exercises
- Support in the execution of privacy impact assessments
- Conducting and completing third party security risk assessments and third-party reviews.
- Providing expertise in compliance programmes for regulator and compliance frameworks
- Coordinating internal and external reviews in line with our security frameworks
- Conducting annual reviews of currently on-boarded vendors
- Helping the People team engage the business with regard to Security Awareness activities
- Reporting security status and events to management
- Thinking of and implementing new ways to automate and improve security across the business
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Have experience in the information security field
- Good knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Very good IT knowledge e.g. development, support, infrastructure, etc.
- Knowledge of NIST Cyber Security Framework and ISO27001
- Being able to translate technical requirements into business language and explain in layman terms
- Able to act in an internal consulting capacity
- Able to work in an international environment
- Appetite to learn and follow current trends
- Able to develop positive relationships and act as an ambassador for information security
- Experience with the automating of day to day activities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to script/code (Python, Java, Ruby, Bash etc)
With over 120,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.