IT Support Engineer – Hyderabad
As an IT Enablement Engineer at Tide, you’ll be administering and maintaining Tide’s cloud-based IT infrastructure, ensuring our team members have the devices and tools they need to work, and providing technical support via our IT service desk.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Providing 1st and 2nd line systems and application support to our team members by troubleshooting problems, answering questions and providing training.
- Maintaining the reliability of our macOS and Microsoft Windows devices with rigorous testing of new updates and automated provisioning of new devices.
- Identifying, testing, and implementing workarounds for reported issues.
- Assisting in the maintenance and rollout of new applications and their integrations.
- Providing enhanced employee experience with respect to IT services
What you’ll get in return:
- Family health insurance
- Life and Accidental Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Dental Treatment Assistance
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (40,000 per year)
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You are very proficient with Windows and macOS environment
- You have experience of 1st and 2nd line IT support to employees
- You have knowledge of Mobile Device Management tools, notably Jamf Cloud and Microsoft Modern endpoint management tools (Intune).
- You have an appreciation for Zero Trust as an IT security principle.
- You have an interest in scripting with Bash or Powershell.
- You have an exemplary customer focus and a can-do attitude.
- You have a practical level of experience implementing and administering network and security solutions that utilise TCPIP-based services:- DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, SMTP etc
- You have experience in managing & troubleshooting office infrastructure network ( Network Lan/Wifi, Printers, VC setups, Connectivity etc)
- You have a Customer First attitude.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.