Junior Recruitment Specialist
Department: People & Culture
As a Junior Recruitment Specialist at Tide you’ll join a team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment across our existing and growing teams and areas in Sofia. Relying on your expertise, you’ll use creative search techniques to generate a pipeline from a variety of channels, give recommendations, and help improve our strategy to attract the right people for Tide and oversee the end-to-end process – CV prescreening, interviewing, stakeholder management, and promoting internal initiatives to drive referrals.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Owning the entire recruitment process (sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates).
- Developing recruitment strategies to attract and maintain top talent. We love new ideas and we are eager to hear yours!
- Collaborating with hiring managers across 3 locations (London, Hyderabad and Sofia). Working as #oneteam is essential for our company culture.
- Acting as Tide’s culture keeper. As a Junior Recruitment Specialist at Tide, you will ensure we are bringing in the right talent in order to drive Tide’s success.
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience for referred, internal and external applicants.
- Managing external agency relationships when needed.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You are passionate about recruitment and have at least 1 year of previous hands-on experience in the field (ideally having recruited in a fast-paced high-growth start-up in the Sofia market in the banking/finance/fintech sectors).
- You prefer to work in an autonomous, self-starter environment. No micro-managers here!
- You are accustomed to using tools and networks to help source, such as LinkedIn, professional groups, etc.
- You are an all-around service-minded person who will thrive in an already established scale-up, non-corporate environment.
- You are a data whiz and know how to use data to drive your recruitment efforts.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team and collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data. We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.