Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a KYC Analyst, you would be working on being the first line of defense in our battle against financial crime. Through cross-platform research (e.g. Company’s House and social media footprints), you’ll prepare client-specific KYC related analysis and complete on-boarding due diligence where required.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Communicating with applicants via email (non-call centre environment);
- Reviewing and verifying member data and documentation as part of the company’s CDD and EDD processes;
- Liaising with internal compliance personnel on the shaping and application of KYC policy;
- Identifying areas of improvement that improve efficiency and member experience;
- Lending a hand whenever it may be needed in the business;
- Working a shared shift pattern;
- Willing to work weekends, not every but some (rotation).
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You bring bags of initiative and be naturally inquisitive about KYC principles and processes;
- You have 1+ years’ experience working in KYC/compliance, preferably in a highly regulated environment;
- You have strong understanding and experience of CDD and EDD processes;
- You have professional work experience, preferably in financial services though gaming would also be highly advantageous;
- You have previous client service experience or dealing with third party suppliers/partners;
- You have an analytical mind – able to digest large data sets and spot patterns and trends with ease;
- You have exceptional communication skills – written and verbal – to produce reports for third party law enforcement agencies when necessary.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working options.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team and collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data. We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.