Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a KYC Analyst, you would be working on being the first line of defense in our battle against financial crime. Through cross-platform research (e.g. Company’s House and social media footprints), you’ll prepare client-specific KYC related analysis and complete on-boarding due diligence where required.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Liaising with internal compliance personnel on the shaping and application of KYC policy;
- Review transaction alerts, spotting inconsistencies and escalating accounts with financial crime concerns;
- Lending a hand whenever it may be needed in the business and each day will bring a new, exciting challenge;
- Working a shared shift pattern;
- Willing to work weekends, not every but some.(rotation )
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You bring bags of initiative and be naturally inquisitive about KYC principles and processes;
- You have 1+ years’ experience working in KYC/compliance, preferably in a highly regulated environment;
- You have strong understanding and experience of CDD and EDD processes;
- You have professional work experience, preferably in financial services though gaming would also be highly advantageous;
- You have previous client service experience or dealing with third party suppliers/partners;
- You have an analytical mind – able to digest large data sets and spot patterns and trends with ease;
- You have exceptional communication skills – written and verbal – to produce reports for third party law enforcement agencies when necessary.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family Medical insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- We invest in your professional development with 20,000INR for L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.`