Department: Financial Crime and KYC
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also have a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale-up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a KYC Analyst, you would be working on being the first line of defense in our battle against financial crime. Through cross-platform research (e.g. trade registers, screening software, and open search analysis), you’ll prepare client-specific KYC-related analysis and complete onboarding due diligence where required.
As a KYC Analyst you’ll be:
- Communicating with applicants via email (non-call center environment)
- Reviewing and verifying member data and documentation as part of the company’s CDD and EDD processes
- Liaising with internal compliance personnel on the shaping and application of KYC policy
- Identifying areas of improvement that improve efficiency and member experience
- Lending a hand whenever it may be needed in the business
- Willing to work weekends, not every but some (rotation)
- Working at 12pm – 9pm or 1pm – 10pm schedule based on your preference
What makes you a great fit:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- You bring bags of initiative and be naturally inquisitive about KYC principles and processes
- Preferably you have experience working in KYC/compliance and a strong understanding of CDD and EDD processes
- You have professional work experience, preferably in financial services though gaming would also be highly advantageous
- You have previous client service experience or dealing with third party suppliers/partners
- You have an analytical mind – able to digest large data sets and spot patterns and trends with ease
- Good computer literacy
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.