KYC Analyst – India Operations
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a KYC Analyst (India Operations), you would be working on being the first line of defense in our battle against financial crime. Through cross-platform research (e.g., Company’s House and social media footprints), you’ll prepare client-specific KYC related analysis and complete on-boarding due diligence where required.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Looking after remediation of member review end to end as per defined policies & procedures of KYC and AML (for different products primarily CASA) in line with regulatory bodies of India (e.g. RBI)
- Interaction with different stakeholders for faster execution and process enhancements
- Liaising with internal compliance personnel on the shaping and application of KYC policy for India operations
- Reviewing transaction alerts, spotting inconsistencies and escalating accounts with financial crime concerns
- Lending a hand whenever it may be needed in the business and each day will bring a new, exciting challenge
- Looking after for different operational activities as per requirements
- Working a shared shift pattern
- Willing to work weekends as and when required
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You are ready to take initiative and be naturally inquisitive about KYC principles and processes
- You have experience of KYC/AML review for opening of CASA as per RBI guidelines
- You have 1+ years’ experience working in KYC/compliance & AML of India (Retail banking), preferably in a highly regulated environment
- You have strong understanding and experience of CDD and EDD processes in retail Indian context
- You have professional work experience, preferably in financial services e.g. Banking sector and Fintech
- You have inclination towards asking right questions with problem solving attitude and always looking to make process leaner and robust
- You have an analytical mind – able to digest large data sets and spot patterns and trends with ease
- You are a quick learner, explorer, multitasker and flexible with work profile
- You have exceptional communication skills – written and verbal – to communicate with the clients and company stakeholders & regulatory bodies if required
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech's in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family Medical insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- We invest in your professional development with 20,000INR for L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.