KYC / Fincrime Quality Control (QC) Analyst
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a Financial Crime and KYC Quality Control (QC) Analyst you will be a crucial part of our second line of defence. You’ll have a passion for all things compliance, understanding the importance of screening and KYC due-diligence and how that helps keep our members and our business safe from financial crime. You’ll be a keen investigator, diving deep into cases to understand root causes of defects and spotting trends and patterns as you go which you can use for data-driven solutions. Finally, you’ll be a team player supporting our One Team mentality, working closely with your peers and our close stakeholders to push a high quality culture.
Some things you’ll be doing
- You’ll be testing the work of our Financial Crime and Manual-KYC teams to ensure we maintain compliance with regulation, policy and procedures.
- You will be independent to those teams, conducting quality checks on the analyst’s work, and reporting regularly to the MLRO and Heads of FinCrime and KYC.
- You will assist in identifying problem areas and risks associated with current processes.
- You will make data-driven recommendations for improvement, and provide training recommendations where needed.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 2+ years in a Compliance-related role, specialising in FinCrime/KYC at a leading FinTech or bank
- You have the ability to work well as part of a team; decisive; goal-oriented; proactive; able to adapt to different people and styles
- You have a passion for compliance and driving high quality
- You have excellent communication skills, including experience in report writing, and excellent soft skills, including giving feedback
- You have experience in Quality Control
- You have statistical analysis skills and are proficient in MS Excel
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family Medical insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- We invest in your development with 20,000INR for professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.