KYC QA Analyst
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a KYC Quality Analyst, you will monitor the associates’ proper execution of KYC cases, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. You will be doing sampling of KYC reviews on a weekly basis to identify training gaps. You will assist in developing, creating, and implementing KYC quality processes and procedures.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring KYC analysts’ performance and handling of the cases in all KYC systems
- Conducting effective coaching sessions to share feedback on the QA audit
- Providing feedback to the associates
- Generating QA reports
- Achieving sampling plan targets that were given
- Conducting monthly performance reviews for each analyst, share findings and set goals.
- Work closely with peers to implement quality strategies and drive overall project performance
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 2+ years KYC experience
- You’ve spent at least 1 year in a job with quality analyst specialist
- You have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- You have outstanding customer service skills and are dedicated to providing exceptional customer care
- You are a self motivated and a self-starter
- You are focused on quality and customer service
- You have exceptional listening and analytical skills
- You have complaint handling experience
- You are experienced with reviewing KYC records using a 4 eye approach before approvals
- You are able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- You have the ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- You are able to adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family Medical insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- We invest in your development with 20,000INR for professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.