KYC Quality Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
As a KYC Quality Analyst at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you would be working on assessing the quality of the performance of our KYC Agents who deal with our existing and potential members. The Quality Analyst will monitor inbound and outbound correspondence to assess associates demeanour, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. You will assist in developing, creating and implementing KYC quality processes and procedures.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast-paced environments, cross-team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- 2-3 years KYC Experience;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English;
- Focus on quality and KYC;
- Outstanding KYC skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care;
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter;
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
The highly desirables:
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company;
- Creative ability & writing proficiency;
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment;
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed;
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word and Excel); Zendesk and other data collection tools;
- Bi-lingual proficiency is a plus.
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Our core values are members first, data driven and one team. With quick on-boarding, low fees, innovative features and an agreed five years road-map ahead of us, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
We have established offices in both London and Sofia and a history of very successful funding rounds. We’re offering the right person the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our rapid growth. Our employees are very important to us and hence we offer competitive salaries and additional benefits.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Tide is here for everyone. This is why we build diverse teams of all possible personal backgrounds. Everyone is given a voice; if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.