As a KYC Quality Analyst (Operations/Audit) , at Tide, your team will be responsible for checking if all the KYC analysts are following all the correct KYC processes and procedures. You will be reviewing and scoring a certain percentage of all cases that are approved or rejected by the KYC team. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining & improving the QA scorecard and making sure our analysts are following all internal KYC processes and procedures, as well as external regulations.
You will perform QA calibration sessions with the KYC manager and all TLs to analyze the performance of the team. The outcome of these calibrations is to identify procedural gaps, as well as team and personal trends that can be improved. You will collaborate with the training team to perform regular in-depth training needs analysis and identify opportunities for additional Compliance and KYC courses.
You will also focus on the individual learning gaps of each analyst. You will conduct individual feedback sessions for each KYC analyst to help them improve their KYC knowledge.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring the cases actioned by KYC analysts to ensure proper adherence to policies and procedures
- Improving the QA scorecards constantly to capture all new processes and procedures
- Being the subject matter expert on KYC, corporate due diligence, and AML risk
- Identifying process improvements and learning gaps
- Keeping yourself abreast about latest changes in KYC/ AML policies and help to make changes at appropriate places
- Ensuring that we meet rigorous KYC standards whilst building efficiency where possible
- Leading calibration sessions, discussing the scorecards with KYC TLs and KYC Manager
- Having knowledge of latest trends in KYC (Digital as well as manual)
- Identifying process improvements and learning gaps
- Spotting negative individual and team trends
- Preparing recommendations to improve the negative trends
- Working on developing procedures
What you’ll get in return:
Health Insurance, Life insurance and Accident insurance
25 days annual leaves
Enhanced family-friendly leave
Learning & Development Budget
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 2+ years of experience in QA in the KYC and Onboarding space
- You have to evaluate and where necessary improve processes in accordance with our policies to ensure that we meet rigorous KYC standards whilst building efficiency where possible
- You are a subject matter expert, providing ongoing mentoring and continuous knowledge sharing with the team
- You have worked with Product Owners to build automation and system improvements
- You have worked closely with our second line of defense (Risk and Compliance) to ensure we meet policies and regulatory requirements
- You have focus on quality and customer service
- You have patience and empathy attributes
- You have decent product understanding and experience of digital KYC trends, processes, and regulations in India
- You are highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven individual with never say die attitude
- You are highly data driven and good capabilities in Excel
- You have Tech mindset
- You are comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict.
- You are a Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- You are willing to on work weekends or as and when required
- You have strong communication skills and ability to work with varying stakeholders, both technical team members and business users
- You may also be experienced in organizational change management
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.