KYC Team Leader
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a KYC Team Leader, you would be reporting directly to the Head of KYC. With line management responsibility for approximately 10-12 analysts, you will be leading your pod of analysts to great success!
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Joining an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented analysts who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions;
- Managing the workflow and workload (including targets) for the sub-team
- Being their initial point of escalation on cases;
- Being responsible for managing resources within the sub-team
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have strong KYC experience and a can-do attitude;
- You are flexible and able to work out of hours when required;
- You have the ability to lead a team; be decisive, goal-oriented and proactive!
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have an analytical mind and be good with data
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.