KYC Team Leader – Contract
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a KYC Team Leader, you would be working on being the second line of defense in our battle against financial crime. Through cross-platform research (e.g. Company’s House, social media footprint, and transaction monitoring), you’ll complete client-specific KYC related analysis, periodic reviews, trigger alert review, wrongful type of entities review, nature of business analysis and close cooperation with different departments of the business.
You’ll be entrepreneurial and an expert within a marketplace business, someone who is very familiar with the dynamics of marketplace platforms. You’ll also have the seniority and experience to build a team. A unique role, you’ll be able to bring the vision to life whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
This is a 6 months contract role with a possibility of extension based on performance and position availability.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Reporting directly to the Head of KYC with line management responsibility for approximately 6 analysts
- Managing the workflow and workload (including targets) for the sub-team, and be their initial point of escalation on cases
- Reporting MI to the Head of KYC, escalating issues and complex cases where necessary
- Managing the resources within the sub-team.
You'll be a great fit, if
- You have strong KYC experience and a can-do attitude
- You are flexible and able to work out of hours when required
- You have the ability to lead a team; be decisive, goal-oriented and proactive!
- You have excellent communication skills are a must
- You have an analytical mind and be good with data
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech's in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 12.5 days holiday in 6 months
- Family Medical insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- Flexible working options.
- Remote working
Here’s What We Think About Diversity And Inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.