KYC Training Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
As the KYC Training Manager at Tide, fondly referred to as a Tidean (a god like challenger of the banking world), you will identify, prepare, develop and deliver high quality training and development solutions to all KYC colleagues, in compliance with AML regulations. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data-driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
The KYC team’s day is busy, processing volumes of new applications, refreshing existing customer’s KYC, conducting ongoing monitoring of KYC profiles, and carrying out further enhanced due diligence.
The KYC Training Manager will identify, prepare, develop and deliver high quality training and development solutions to all TIDE colleagues. You will support KYC colleagues and management in delivering KYC regulatory obligations with the client on-boarding process and take ownership for ensuring they are competent in changes from Project Teams, FCU and Compliance, and would serve as a subject matter expert in the KYC process area. You will work within a team of about 50 analysts, which is rapidly growing. The successful candidate will work closely with the project team to gain a strong understand of the business goals and to be able to pass this knowledge on to the rest of the team.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast-paced environments, cross-team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- 3+ years experience in training on processes and procedures and proven track record of designing and delivering training programmes;
- Evaluating and where necessary, improving processes, in accordance with our policies, to ensure that we meet rigorous KYC standards whilst building efficiency where possible;
- Being the subject matter expert, providing ongoing training and continuous knowledge sharing with the team;
- Working with Product Owners to build automation and system improvements;
- Working closely with our MLRO and second line of defense (Risk and Compliance) to ensure we meet policies and regulatory requirements
The highly desirables:
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with varying stakeholders, both technical team members and business users;
- Ability to communicate across varying levels of the organization;
- Salesforce experience is an optional/nice-to-have skillset;
- Experience in organizational change management;
- BSc degree
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Our core values are members first, data driven and one team. With quick on-boarding, low fees, innovative features and an agreed five years roadmap ahead of us, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
We have established offices in both London and Sofia and a history of very successful funding rounds. We’re offering the right person the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our rapid growth. Our employees are very important to us and hence we offer competitive salaries and additional benefits.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Tide is here for everyone. This is why we build diverse teams of all possible personal backgrounds. Everyone is given a voice; if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.