KYC Training Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
As the KYC Training Manager at Tide, fondly referred to as a Tidean (a god like challenger of the banking world), you will identify, prepare, develop and deliver high quality training and development solutions to all KYC colleagues, in compliance with AML regulations. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data-driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
The KYC team’s day is busy, processing volumes of new applications, refreshing existing customer’s KYC, conducting ongoing monitoring of KYC profiles, and carrying out further enhanced due diligence.
As part of this team, you would be working on producing Training Guides as per procedure documents. Hosting training sessions for the KYC team in both locations (London & Sofia) and other departments if applicable. Ongoing training when procedure changes take place. Identifying training gaps within the KYC team.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast-paced environments, cross-team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- 2+ Years training experience in an operational environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
The highly desirables:
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Creative ability & writing proficiency
- Creative with powerpoint and other visual tools.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel); Zendesk and other data collection tools
- Patience and empathy attributes.
With over 120,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.