KYC Training Manager – India Operations
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
- Creating training materials for the KYC analysts
- Providing training to the newly onboarded & existing KYC analysts
- Being the subject matter expert on KYC, corporate due diligence, and AML risk
- Being the subject matter expert, providing ongoing training and continuous knowledge sharing with the analysts in the team
- Supporting in resolving the issues raised by KYC analysts and escalations by stakeholders
- Keeping yourself abreast about latest changes in KYC/ AML policies and implementation of knowledge of same team operational level
- Helping the Head KYC in Creating processes, in accordance with our policies, to ensure that we meet rigorous KYC standards whilst building efficiency where possible.
- Working with Product Owners to build automation and system improvements & operational efficiencies
- You have proven yourself as exceptional trainer in KYC field (India)
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- You have exceptional listening and doubt solving capabilities & analytics skills
- You have creative skills to articulate the processes through different tools (visual e.g. Power point presentation as well as written e.g., Confluence, Microsoft word etc.)
- You have focus on quality and customer service
- You have patience and empathy attributes
- You have decent product understanding and experience of digital KYC trends, processes, and regulations in India
- You are highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven individual with never say die attitude capable to maintain the morale of team in any situation
- You are good team member who is decisive, goal-oriented and proactive!
- You are Highly data driven and good capabilities in Excel
- You have implemented operational efficiencies in your profile and have worked towards automation of processes (e.g., documentation review)
- You have Tech mindset
- You are comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict.
- You are a Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently.
- You have proven record of managing various stakeholders (Internal as well as external) to get things done
- You are willing to work in a shared shift pattern
- You are willing to on work weekends or as and when required
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.