Law Enforcement Analyst
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
As a Law Enforcement Analyst you’ll be working in the Law Enforcement Team at Tide. You will need to be organised and be able to remain calm under pressure to carry out this role efficiently. You will use your communication skills, working with external agencies to resolve their queries in a timely manner. You will also use these skills to communicate within your team and across departments in the course of your duties. You will use your interpersonal skills in building and maintaining relationships with many Public Sector organisations and regulatory bodies, taking initiative in a very busy, and always changing work environment.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Responding to queries by external organisations in a timely manner
- Dealing with Classified information as laid out by the UK government's classification scheme
- Prioritising requests based on legal requirements
- Verifying external contacts and maintaining Information Security within your Team
- Working in accordance with the GDPR 2018 framework
- Fielding queries from other teams
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You want to get into a Financial Crime role within a Fintech but may have no prior experience
- You are able to show a keen interest in Financial Crime, Fraud and Data Security Legislation
- You are able to remain calm under pressure
- You have proven communication and interpersonal skills
- You are able to carry out multiple different tasks and stay organized while doing so
- You are a problem solver and willing to share your solutions
- You have prior customer service experience
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.