Lead Data Analyst(Growth Strategy) – India
Internal Job Title: Analyst, Data – 4
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Lead Data Analyst for India Market, you’ll be responsible for driving and managing data team projects in close collaboration with the Marketing and Operations team.
As a Lead Data Analyst, you will be:
- Owning the relationship with stakeholders (India Marketing Team, India Operations team ) for data team related delivery work.
- Supporting in solutioning of data problems ( BI, Analytics etc.) along with other data stakeholders
- Defining the Data Analytics roadmap for India business in close collaboration with Data and business leadership
- Working closely with Marketing and Operation Analytics leadership in prioritisation and business cases
- Refining work items with the business to the point where they can be worked upon and ensure timely and quality deliverables
- Enabling India leadership team with analytics requests to drive decision making and planning
- Championing prioritisation, commercial mindset and capacity planning
- Educating business stakeholders of all levels in their data maturity, specifically on creating their dashboards and how the data team can help solve their problems
- Communicating roadmap and milestones efficiently to key stakeholders and across the business
- Building and growing the India analytics team to support the growth of Tide IN business
What makes you a great fit:
- You have 7+ years of overall experience in which 3+ years in leading analytics/BI Teams. Experience working in fintech firms preferred ( not mandatory)
- You have excellent leadership skills – you can drive and influence team of analysts, engineers and data scientists without any formal reporting
- You have Strong skills on SQL and Visualization tools ( Looker, Tableau, Qlikview etc.)
- You have great Storytelling skills and the ability to explain complex analytical concepts to business users
- You can unblock problems for your team- be it on querying data, understanding business logic or the best way to visually represent an information!
- You have good understanding of the business – you quickly identify which metrics are relevant for an area and anticipate which data projects will add value
- You have ability to effectively form relationships with the business in order to help with the adoption of data driven decision making
- You are self-starter – you take initiative in spotting opportunities and finding ways to solve challenges with data
- You have ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 25 Annual leaves
- Family & Friendly Leaves
- Stock Options
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.