Lead Onboarding Operations
As a Lead Onboarding Team Leader who’ll be responsible for supervising a team of Onboarding Specialists who are contacting potential members who have expressed an interest in joining Tide but have not signed up.
The leads will be potential members that have downloaded the Tide app but sometimes when life gets in the way, they have been able to complete the sign up process. Your job is to encourage your team, and to organise and plan ways for the onboarding team to chase them.
The onboarding team will talk to potential members through our signup process, answer their questions and use persuasion skills to reassure them that we are the best, and convert them into fully-fledged Tide Members!
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Running a digital onboarding operations process
- Setting up the team to execute the onboarding process.
- Supervising a team of Onboarding Specialists who are contacting potential members who have expressed an interest in joining Tide but have not signed up.
- Ensuring that the onboarding SLAs and quality targets are met
- Being responsible for activation of new members
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have previous experience managing/supervising a team in a outbound customer service or tele sales environment
- You have previous sales / business development experience
- You are confident, outgoing and enthusiastic with an excellent telephone manner
- You are able to articulate complex information and present to the team
- You have adhoc tasks helping the KYC Analyst Team on occasions and dealing with escalations
- You have ability to coach and develop team in a high targeted environment
- You are Incredibly self-motivated and conscientious, with a desire to make a real difference to the business
- You are autonomous and able to work in an ambiguous environment
- You have some knowledge of compliance, KYC, AML and associated regulations
- You have experience in CRM tool
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech's in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family Medical insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- We invest in your development with 20,000INR for professional L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.