Lead Product Manager – KYC
As a Lead Product Manager for KYC at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
In this role, you’ll play a leading role within Tide’s Product team – working alongside experienced Product Managers and hand-in-hand with Head of KYC, VP of Member Services, VP of Risk & Compliance, Solution Architects, Data Scientists, Developers, Designers and Marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Define & scope new projects preferably leveraging Robotics Process Automation tools, create high level requirements, refine epics & user stories and prioritise the backlog
- Own end to end delivery of new features and improvements to existing features
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for KYC and work with the Head of KYC to implement target state procedures and monitor uptick within the KYC Analyst team
- Define / present test scenarios, based on the user stories, to QA / Regression teams after these are signed off by the KYC team and take part in testing of new functionalities
- Play a key role in new product development process and input into the design of products from a KYC perspective
- Raise concerns about the technical product design that could put the stability and resiliency of the business at risk
- Works with the KYC product team to improve product quality and optimize conversion rate of Members while remaining compliant with KYC / AML regulations
- Establish benefits realization process for Automation and create use cases for benefits optimization that can be resolved via Automation
- Work closely with legal, compliance, payments, finance, technical team, UX designers, developers and other product owners, to continuously optimise processes and innovate within an agile environment
- Deliver a smooth customer experience by ensuring seamless processes
- Represent and contribute to our company’s values of data-driven, members first efficiency, One Team.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 4+ years experience in analysing / developing highly successful and innovative processes ideally KYC or Onboarding
- You have strong technical skills and self reliant in extracting, cleaning and analysing data, working closely with technical teams
- You are all over agile methodologies – Scrum and/or Kanban – more practice than textbook of course with at least 3 years of experience working with Agile practices
- You are organised and pragmatic, capable of leading a technical interdisciplinary team; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to shipping
- You are comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You are a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, you know how to multi-task and get things done
- You get excited with the idea of building products that have never been built before
- You have an understanding of and familiarity with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) domain and tools
- You have technical knowledge and experience with API-based products
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days paid leave
- Sponsored training, seminars and team events
- Food vouchers
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.