Lead Product Marketing Manager – SME Lending
London/Remote within the UK
We are looking for an exceptional Lead Product Marketing Manager to continue to grow our Credit proposition and marketing suite. In this role, you will support and drive the building of the product strategy through the lens of a member first approach, market opportunities, customer targeting, and competitive landscape. You will work closely with product teams and channel owners to provide input into the ideation and prioritisation of the roadmap as well as owning the marketing calendar for delivery. You’ll apply commercial rigour to new features and products and ensure a seamless customer experience when launching. You’ll support the wider marketing teams with the insights, detail and messaging they need to drive awareness, conversion, adoption, and engagement. .
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Developing strategic product positioning, value proposition and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding to deliver for our member’s needs.
- Working with business, product, sales, product design, engineering, and marketing teams to scope the market opportunities in existing and new markets, develop product positioning, and define the go-to-market plan.
- Defining the best approach for Tide to launch new features and products. Create a tested model for channels, positioning and effort. Define and track the right success metrics.
- Collaborating closely with Product Managers to help inform and guide product roadmaps utilising feedback loops from members, external research and data driven insight.
- Working with the product, business, and finance teams to set pricing that aligns with the product value proposition.
- Taking the product roadmap from single feature launches to a holistic, strategic proposition.
- Define the sequences of features under the overarching proposition to increase the speed to benefit for Tide’s members.
- Partnering with growth and engagement Marketing teams to define, execute and scale marketing strategies and tactics across channels to achieve objectives.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams at Tide, execute campaigns that drive awareness, adoption and engagement on an ongoing basis.
- Applying data and research to every decision you make, and ensure this discipline is followed by all stakeholders at every point
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 7+ years of experience in Financial services Product Marketing, ideally with at least 2 years with Credit specific responsibility.
- You have experience launching products in global markets
- You have exceptional communication and program management skills.
- You are organised and independent, a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch.
- You have a data-driven approach to understanding the landscape, trends, and product opportunities.
- You have experience defining segments and profiles to support effective targeting.
- You are very familiar with deep customer research skills and champion customer empathy.
- You have launched market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before.
- You have previous experience in working with Credit, Financial Services, B2B, SME, FinTech, SaaS, or eCommerce products.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionising business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data. We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.