Lead Product Owner – Cashflow
Department: Credit Services
You will own the Cashflow proposition at Tide, reporting to the VP of Credit, delivering insights to our customers, acquiring customers using Cashflow as a proposition and distribute credit and cashflow products via upsell to our existing customers. You will be entrepreneurial and an expert within the SME finance space in the UK.
You will thrive with autonomy and be able to plan ahead and execute well at the same time. You will be solution driven, finding the most cost-efficient ways to solve problems you or our customers face. You will have an iterative approach to discover the truth and test every hypothesis you have with the market and customers and use those insights to improve. You should be able to say “not now” (but not “no”), and be ruthlessly prioritizing your product roadmap against OKRs.
You will work with designers, engineers and data teams to deliver value to our customers and other stakeholders in the business.
This is a key role to increase the revenue of Tide and increase the lending flows as part of our recent BCR commitments.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
- Owning and independently defining the strategy and product vision for Tide’s Cashflow
- Owning the acquisition proposition for Cashflow, working with Marketing, Accountants and
other channels of acquisition
- Assist stake holders to distribute credit and cashflow products to our existing customers
- Work with data science, engineering and designers to achieve value for our customers
- Assessing opportunities, understanding behaviour, testing hypotheses with data analysis
You'll be a great fit if:
- You’ve spent at least five years in a product management role
- You’ve worked with engineering and data teams before producing value to customers
- You spent at least 3 years working in companies delivering value to SMEs
- You’ve spent at least 2 years working in a financial technology company and/or bank
- You’ve had experience working with cashflow and/or credit products
- You have technical knowledge and experience with API-based products
- You’ve had experience working with acquisition channels and assisted or owned acquiring new
customers for your product
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.