Lead Product Owner – Zendesk
As a Product Owner for Tooling at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will:
● Own member product strategy and roadmap in line with overall customer service strategy
● Play a key role in new product development process and ensure products are designed right from day 1 from a member service perspective
● Build product backlog so that development team accepts and delivers product/sprint
● Contribute to developing customer service processes for all core products potentially across multiple markets
● Takes part in testing of new functionalities- process/product
● Creates and maintains end to end process/product flow diagrams, and ensure all process steps are well documented
● Raises concerns about the technical product design that could put the stability and resiliency of the business at risk
● Continuously improves product quality
● Optimizes conversation rate of customer service products
● Work closely with legal, compliance, payments, finance,technical team, ux designers, developers and other product owners, to continuously optimise processes and innovate within an agile environment
● Deliver a smooth customer experience by ensuring seamless processes
● Ensure all member service processes are automated as efficiently as possible with minimum intervention required
● Own, maintain, and advocate improvements for the tools that track the performance and efficacy of Tides service center;
● Represent and contribute to our company’s values of data-driven, members first efficiency, One Team.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
● 4+ years experience in developing highly successful and innovative consumer internet products.
● Experience in customer service product management role is a must (CS Tools like Zendesk etc)
● Strong technical skills and self reliant in extracting, cleaning and analysing data, working closely with technical teams
● At least 3 year experience working with Agile practices.
The highly desirables:
● Past experience in leading integration of payment service providers at business and technical level would be an asset;
● Experienced Zendesk user and admin, knows his way around queues, forms, triggers, automations and all other Zendesk functionality
● Leadership, Hands-on attitude, delivery oriented and results driven, with a pragmatic implementation focus;
● Fluent in English
Tide is the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. That’s not an unfounded boast – we have over 150,000 members (what we like to call our customers, over two percent market share, and have raised over £120m in funding.
We’re also the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real-world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SMEs have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees, and innovative features, we thrive on making data-driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.