Marketing Analytics Lead
As Marketing Analytics Lead, you’ll spearhead efforts to help our Marketing teams to find opportunities to drive growth of new members and engagement of existing members across our channels. You will demonstrate a vision for data within the marketing teams; coaching your team to frame ambiguous business problems into high value data solutions and products.
This role will suit an individual who has a growth mindset, is commercially focused and wants to be close to the impact of their work. If you enjoy a fast paced environment, taking ownership, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on the growth of a rapidly scaling scale up; we’d love to hear from you. The expectation is this role will initially be hands on however overtime we expect a transition to more strategic work.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Owning a full suite of Marketing data projects and products; from data pipelines to our marketing platforms, BI/reporting, Insight generation through to data science applications.
- Working with marketing managers, data engineers and product owners to maintain and improve measurement capabilities.
- Developing experimentation frameworks to allow us to improve the targeting of our marketing through segmentation and assessing incremental impact of campaigns.
- Growing and developing a team of data scientists and analysts from both a technical and business acumen perspective.
- Working with our teams to understand the impact and improve the targeting of our marketing activities for both acquisition and retention (incl. product upselling initiatives).
- Leading the development of machine learning models with the goal of improving the quality of our product upselling/cross selling and retention to said products via churn prediction.
- Contributing to the wider data leadership community to develop common practises and OKRs for the team.
- Working with SQL (Snowflake), dbt, Apache Airflow, Python/R, Fivetran, AWS, git and Looker.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have proven experience in leading Digital marketing/Growth or Customer Insight teams and assessing the impact and performance of core channels (Facebook, PPC, SEO etc.).
- You have a commercial mindset and demonstrated ability to articulate a value focused vision for analytics/marketing science.
- You have the ability to effectively form relationships from marketing managers up to VP and C-level in order to help with the adoption of data driven decision making.
- You have a strong grounding in tracking methodologies and tooling; including Appsflyer, Segment and Google Analytics.
- You are an expert knowledge of common modelling techniques for assessing marketing impact; including attribution (multi touch), Causal Impact, MMM etc.
- You are an expert knowledge of modelling and utilisation of core customer KPIs including LTV, retention/churn.
- You have experience delivering Machine learning models to improve targeting of marketing activities.
- You have advanced knowledge of SQL and one of R/Python.
- You may be experienced using Python for automation purposes.
- You may be experienced with Adwords and Facebook Marketing APIs.
- You may have experience working with large marketing teams (50+) across multiple countries.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Family Medical insurance
- Life and Accidental insurance
- Dental Benefit
- We invest in your professional development with 20,000INR for L&D budget per year
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean