Member Acquisition Manager
As our Member Acquisition Manager you’ll be accountable for establishing relationships with new members in the SME Space and collaborating with other teams across the business to ensure that members are signed up to Tide as quickly and smoothly as possible.
You will also work with the partnerships team to identify new ways to serve our members by sending out regular communications and marketing packs to maximise yield.
You’ll be entrepreneurial and an expert within a marketplace business, someone who is very familiar with the dynamics of marketplace platforms. You’ll also have the seniority and experience to build a team. A unique role, you’ll be able to bring the vision to life whilst playing a leading role within Tide’s product team. Working alongside experienced product professionals and hand-in-hand with senior developers, data scientists, designers, and marketers to research, build, ship and improve the product.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Identifying, and, acquiring and successfully onboard profitable footprint of new Members
- Growing and developing your member portfolio in line with Tide’s platform growth and provide incremental revenue growth across the Tide ecosystem
- Being the single point of contact for your member portfolio and will be accountable for the core metrics of revenue, member satisfaction and engagement across each member.
- Hosting and driving regular member business reviews to ensure joint metrics are being met and any issues resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Driving profile member leads using a number of different channels (in/out-bound outreach, emails, events, marketing etc) and identify new target markets to grow the existing member base
- Being a point of contact for internal member onboarding operations, liaising and coordinating between the KYC, Onboarding and Marketing Data teams to ensure members are assessed and processed within specified SLA’s
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Life insurance and Accident insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Dental Benefit
- Learning & Development Budget
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have previous sales or marketing and account management experience is essential
- You have excellent administration and organizational skills
- You have sales experience in Fintech space is added advantage
- You have experience in offering for SMEs
- You are capable of translating Tide’s product features into a value based sales proposition
- You have a proven ability to allocate the correct resources and prioritize tasks.
- You are highly focused on commercial opportunities and the delivery of incremental value
- You have great communication skills and are able to explain complex information in a simple and easy to understand way.
- You have excellent customer service skills and you love to help people and are naturally solution-oriented
- You are autonomous and take initiative to get the job done.
- You are a natural team player who utilizes the diverse skills across the team.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills coupled with an ability to leverage external capabilities to achieve joint success.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.