Member Success Manager
Department: Member Engagement Marketing
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Member Success Team lead you’ll be target oriented and passionate about helping small businesses. Working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment will excite you along with an interest in the fintech industry and all that we are doing to save small business owners time and money.
The candidate will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of telesales agents to achieve sales targets and maintain an exceptional level of customer service. As a team leader, you will work collaboratively with other departments to ensure that the team is reaching all objectives. The ideal candidate must have strong leadership and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
As a Member Success Manager:
- Recruit, train, and lead a team of outbound telesales representatives.
- Foster a positive and motivating work environment to enhance team performance.
- Provide ongoing coaching, feedback, and support to ensure individual and team success.
- Oversee daily call centre operations, ensuring efficiency and adherence to performance metrics.
- Implement strategies to optimise outbound telesales processes and enhance overall productivity.
- Monitor and analyse call data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Develop and execute effective telesales strategies to achieve and exceed sales targets.Set clear and achievable sales goals for the outbound telesales team.
- Analyse sales data to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Keep the team informed about new products, promotions, and sales techniques.
- Provide ongoing professional development opportunities for team membersMonitor individual and team performance using key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Generate regular reports on telesales performance, highlighting successes and areas for improvement
What makes you a great fit –
- Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or any related field.
- At least 5-6 years of experience in leading a telesales team and managing the call centre vendor, preferably in a financial services company/ Fintech/Banking/Insurance or NBFC
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of telesales techniques, market research, sales strategy, and management.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, dialer(s) and telesales software.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational, planning, and time-management skills.
- Technology and data analysis proficiency
What you’ll get in return:
● Additional health and dental insurance
● Fully covered Multisport card
● Food vouchers
● We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
● Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
● Enhanced family-friendly leave
● Flexible working
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.