Member Success Team Lead(Outbound Sales)
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As a Member Success Team lead you’ll be target oriented and passionate about helping small businesses. Working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment will excite you along with an interest in the fintech industry and all that we are doing to save small business owners time and money.
The candidate will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of telesales agents to achieve sales targets and maintain an exceptional level of customer service. As a team leader, you will work collaboratively with other departments to ensure that the team is reaching all objectives. The ideal candidate must have strong leadership and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
As a Member Success Team Lead –
- Manage and supervise a team of telesales agents to achieve targets and deliver high-quality sales and customer service.
- Implement sales strategies that guarantee the team meets the required targets.
- Monitor the team's performance through tracking metrics such as calls made, sales made and feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Coach and mentor team members as required to enhance their performance and develop their skills.
- Motivate team members to meet their individual and team targets.
- Organise regular meetings with the team to discuss performance and provide feedback on progress
- Work on data segmentation, prioritisation and understand how to get the best from available data
What makes you a great fit –
- Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or any related field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in leading a telesales team, preferably in a financial services company/ Fintech or NBFC and Max overall 10 Years of experience .
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of telesales techniques, market research, sales strategy, and management.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational, planning, and time-management skills.
- Technology and data analysis proficiency
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Stock Options
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working – please note you will have to visit the Hyderabad office 4 times a year and during high-level leadership visits. You will be notified about that at least 2 weeks in advance.
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for one month of the year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.