Member Support Agent
Department: Member Service
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Member Support Agent at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, your role is all about turning negatives into positives – taking our customers’ problems, seamlessly providing a solution and delivering an outstanding customer experience from beginning to end. You’ll predominantly communicate with customers via our in-app chat, but the odd outbound call is not uncommon. You will also be the eyes and ears for the business regularly sharing user feedback to our tech, operations and design teams to support the ongoing product and app development. Above all, you will champion our brand! We have a team in Sofia, Bulgaria too who are our front line. The team in London heads up escalations, maintains our Social Media responses and manages complaints so you’ll need to be a confident decision maker.
Please note our shift patterns are typically 8-5 and 9-6 with a weekend rotating rota.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- 1+ years experience within a customer service role over multiple platforms.
- Experience with escalation handling.
- Competent phone manor
- You’ll bring bags of initiative and not afraid to work in a very fast paced environment.
- You’ll have an understanding and tenacious attitude, capable of overcoming any hurdle even when you feel you are at the centre of the storm
- You must be highly articulate in written and spoken communication
- You’ll be driven – you should possess a genuine want to grow in a customer service role
- Above all else you must be customer focused with a solution oriented mindset, always thinking how can we solve our customers problems and give them a great experience.
The highly desirables:
- Knowledge of financial services and the payments industry would be advantageous
- Understanding of various social media platforms.
- Start up experience
- Experience with Zendesk.
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.