Member Support Lead Night Shift
Department: Member Services
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Member Support Team Lead at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
You would be leading a team of schedulers and administrators to maximize productivity, efficiencies and effectiveness. You will be supporting the senior management team to identify and develop best practice, driving a positive and performance focused culture which achieves and exceeds SLA’s and improve customer and employee engagement.
The Member Support Team Lead will be responsible for reviewing, monitoring and challenging KPI data to identify shortfalls in the service and implement processes for improvement. If that is you, you should be ready to take full ownership and responsibility for your team, nurturing, coaching and developing your Customer Service Advisors to enhance their skills and performance levels.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- We are looking for a Team Leader with excellent interpersonal, motivational and team building skills;
- You will help train and on-board new members of the team;
- You will constantly seek optimization and improvements to processes and tools;
- You’ll have experience in managing scheduling for a team;
- You’ll have an eye for detail, excellent communication and coaching skills;
- You will mentor, develop and encourage your team to deliver a high level of service enabling best practice;
- Build collaborative relationships across teams to gain a greater understanding of the challenges, objectives and opportunities;
- You’ll be comfortable using industry tools like Zendesk, GSuite, and Jira;
- Spotting patterns is second nature to you, and you’re always ready to highlight areas that can be improved.
The highly desirables:
- Experience working in customer service for the finance industry is a real plus;
- Excellent hands on experience with supporting ticketing systems;
- You’ve tried some of the more advanced features of Zendesk – like automations, triggers, and macros.
With over 120,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Our core values are members first, data driven and one team. With quick on-boarding, low fees, innovative features and an agreed five years roadmap ahead of us, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
We have established offices in both London and Sofia and a history of very successful funding rounds. We’re offering the right person the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our rapid growth. Our employees are very important to us and hence we offer competitive salaries and additional benefits.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Tide is here for everyone. This is why we build diverse teams of all possible personal backgrounds. Everyone is given a voice; if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.