Member Support Team Leader
Department: Member Services
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Member Support Team Lead at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
You would be leading a team of schedulers and administrators to maximise productivity, efficiencies and effectiveness. You will be supporting the senior management team to identify and develop best practice, driving a positive and performance focussed culture which achieves and exceeds SLA’s and improve customer and employee engagement.
The Member Support Team Lead will be responsible for reviewing, monitoring and challenging KPI data to identify shortfalls in the service and implement processes for improvement. If that is you, you should be ready to take full ownership and responsibility for your team, nurturing, coaching and developing your Customer Service Advisors to enhance their skills and performance levels.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- We are looking for a Team Leader with excellent interpersonal, motivational and team building skills
- You will help train and on-board new members of the team
- You will constantly seek optimisation and improvements to processes and tools
- You’ll have experience in managing scheduling for a team
- You’ll have an eye for detail, excellent communication and coaching skills
- You will mentor, develop and encourage your team to deliver a high level of service enabling best practice
- Build collaborative relationships across teams to gain a greater understanding of the challenges, objectives and opportunities
- You’ll be comfortable using industry tools like Zendesk, GSuite, and Jira
- Spotting patterns is second nature to you, and you’re always ready to highlight areas that can be improved
The highly desirables:
- Experience working in customer service for the finance industry is a real plus
- Excellent hands on experience with supporting ticketing systems
- You’ve tried some of the more advanced features of Zendesk – like automations, triggers, and macros
With over 90,000 members, we’re the leading SME challenger bank in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members and putting them first.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
We’re offering the right person the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our rapid growth. We’re a rocket ship that’s going places – this looks a little like world domination!
About the Perks
Here at Tide, not only do we love what we do, but we love the people who do it. That’s why we look after our Tideans with:
- 25 days holiday
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Flexible working
- Personal learning and training allowance for your continued development
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, one type of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation. Tide is here for everyone. So why wouldn’t we build our teams like that? We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. And that is just one of the reasons why Tide is so great. We are proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.