Department: Marketing Member Engagement
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Memberships Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will be working on acquiring new members onto paid plans, nurturing existing members on paid plans and optimising the proposition of member plans. You will work closely with the different product verticals to identify opportunities to build out the proposition of our member plans including bundling product features inline with Tide unit of economics, as well as defining perks and incentives for our members to add value to Tide’s proposition. You will be data driven to monitor existing usage and identify new opportunities based on customer feedback, segmentation, personas and user research as well as on the pulse for what’s happening in the industry. The goal; to generate revenue for tide and value add for our SMEs. We want to become the most loved go-to business banking app for SMEs.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- You must be customer focused!
- Experience with engaging across multiple business areas and have excellent project management skills; ability/willingness to dive into and manage the details
- Analytics knowledge to understand member plan usage, optimisation and development of
- Market research & competitor analysis expertise to develop plans and be leading in the industry
- A strategic thinker, you’re able to see opportunities for member plans and proactively identify ways to acquire new members and revenue opportunities
- Build and maintain partner relationships
The highly desirables:
- Experience in Fin-tech, a start-up or fast growing company
- Experience working in subscription and/or app-based business models
- Experience with membership programmes
- Robust communication and team work skills
- Great communication skills – able to communicate with technical, non-technical and external audiences as well as our members
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.