Midweight Designer (Integrated)
Department: Design, UX & Brand
As a mid-level integrated designer at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As a mid-level integrated designer you’ll work directly with marketing teams and the creative director to create and implement world-class design. You’ll support the team on tide.co, digital media, print and OOH layouts, and support with other design needs like animation, editing and preparing comps for presentations. Your strong attention to detail and ability to liaise with various cross-functional teams helps create the best design production based on individual project needs.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- You’re an experienced designer with a portfolio showcasing your work.
- You have a few years experience in a start-up, agency, studio or in-house role focused on creating marketing communications
- You know the technical side of production for web design, print, digital media and video
- You work best as part of a team collaborating with social teams, external agencies, performance marketeers, engineers, and other designers.
- You take ownership and need minimal oversight.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively, regardless of the audience.
- You’re a pro in the tools we use (or similar) Figma, Invision, Adobe CS.
- You have experience with design systems, components and style guides.
With over 100,000 members, we’re the leading provider of SME business accounts in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here