Non-Technical Recruiter / Talent Partner
Department: People Team
Employment Type: Full-time
Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
Your day will look a little like this…
As a Non-technical Recruiter / Talent Partner at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean – a god-like challenger of the banking world), you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process across all non-technical roles (Customer Service, Compliance and Marketing). Your day will never look the same – you’ll assist with all recruitment activities for our Sofia office ensuring that we hire world-class talent with the right cultural fit. You’ll use creative sourcing techniques to generate a pipeline from a variety of channels, help improve our processes to attract the best people for Tide and oversee the end-to-end process – interviews, stakeholder management and promoting internal initiatives to drive referrals. The world’s your oyster!
Who are we looking for?
- Background in non-tech recruitment recruitment (non-tech) is essential. Ideally having recruited in a fast-paced high growth start-up in the Sofia market
- Have agency recruitment experience
- A preference to work in an autonomous, grown-up environment. No micro-managers here!
- Be accustomed to using tools to help source, such as LinkedIn
- An all-round super helpful person who will thrive in a start-up, none corporate environment.
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop a career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.