Offensive Security Engineer
As an Offensive Security Engineer you will be creating and running an offensive security practice. You’ll be responsible for running red team exercises and working with each business unit across Tide to ensure it is conducted in a conscientious manner, you’ll also perform penetration testing and infrastructure architecture reviews to discover weaknesses and provide assurance for platform features throughout the development process. You’ll also be able to function autonomously hunting to identify potential vulnerabilities wherever they might be found throughout the organisation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Penetration testing in an enterprise environment.
- Automated and manual pen-testing
- Reviewing web applications, source code, operating systems, and network security architectures; finding vulnerabilities and defining effective strategies for remediation and hardening.
- Conducting vulnerability research and assisting with incident response as needed
- Gathering threat intelligence and building approaches for testing our environment against known threats
- Working with the operations team to improve detection
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have automated and manual pen-testing experience
- You have experience working within the Fintech or tech sector
- You have worked within a fast scaling business
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.