Office Assistant/Receptionist (6 month contract)
Employment Type: Full-time
Hello, we’re Tide.
Tide is the emerging leader in SME challenger banking in the UK and has been ranked as a Top 100 FinTech by KPMG. We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. That’s why we are passionate about our mission is to help SMEs – our members – save time (and money).
The Tide platform not only offers business bank account and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly usable administrative solutions, such as full integration with accounting systems. Tide believes that truly serving SMEs well requires relentless focus on their needs. That is why Tide is SME only.
Based in central London and Sofia, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Alex Chesterman (Zoopla) as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Augmentum, Creandum, LocalGlobe and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help drive our rapid growth. We’re a rocket ship that’s going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As an Office Assistant/Receptionist at Tide, fondly referred to as a Tidean (a god like challenger of the banking world), you will be joining the hustle and bustle of our very busy and at times demanding office, located in Central London. You will be the first, smiley face people see when they walk into the office and assist the Office Manager and EA with anything office related.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have bags of enthusiasm and initiative and a faultless eye for detail
- Keep our house in order – we would need you to keep our plants well-watered, keep our stationery cupboard topped up and keep our employees safe and sound
- Ad-hoc support – always welcomed with a “can do” attitude.
- Welcome all new starters with open arms
- Continually help make Tide the great place to work
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have an unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.