Offline & Broadcast Media Manager – Part-Time
As a Broadcast Media Manager you’ll be a data-driven media specialist with experience across offline DR and Brand channels, as well as some online experience, to join Tide’s growing marketing team on a part-time basis 2/3 days a week.
You will have a background in media strategy, with innovative ways to use data, insight and analytics to drive business performance. Most likely you’ve spent time both on the agency and client side, delivering integrated, strategic campaigns across a number of channels. You will be comfortable with a wide range of traditional channels as well as some digital channels – across Print, Outdoor, Radio, TV, Direct Mail, Affiliates.
You will work hand-in-hand with digital marketers to ensure that our campaigns are seamlessly integrated across offline and online channels.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Planning media, buying and optimising your expertise across offline and online channels – DR TV, Print, Outdoor, Programmatic Outdoor
- Testing across creatives, messaging and audiences
- Being data – driven, using attribution and measurement techniques across traditional channels, e.g. DR TV / time boxing / geographic testing etc
- Working closely with other media functions to make integration and optimisation decisions
- Leading campaign briefings with internal teams e.g. design, partners, suppliers, publishers – providing direction on target, channel, budget, timeline
- Evaluating options and delivering recommendations for ongoing campaigns as well as test-and-learn initiatives
- Maintaining relationships with key media partners
- Managing campaigns and day-to-day campaign planning, creation and execution
- Reporting and optimisation, including analysis of CPA and ROI of all activity ensuring maximum efficiency
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have experience in media planning / senior planner / strategist on the agency-side
- You have implementation experience and knowledge as well as knowledge of Adalyser or a similar tool
- You have marketing experience on the client-side
- You have experience in print, newspapers/magazines/trade press, Inserts, Radio, OOH, DR TV
- You have experience in affiliate marketing
- You have experience in data-driven prospecting via e.g. Experian
- You have experience in creative production for print, AV and other assets
- You have experience with direct mail campaigns, data-driven segmentation, targeting and a/b testing
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.