Onboarding India – Quality Assurance Associate (Tele-Sales)
You will work closely with the team(s) to share the audit-based insights and feedback. You will be part of continuous improvement programs and will ensure consistency throughout the processes with the implementation of Six Sigma & Lean methodologies.
- Transacting audits of the sales process ( member onboarding)
- Conducting effective coaching sessions to share feedback of the audits conducted
- Generating MIS, QA related reports and publishing the same with stakeholders
- Conducting calibration with the operations team and working on data handling tools to share insights
- Working closely with peers to implement quality strategies and drive overall project performance
- Applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies for process improvement and increased process efficiency
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance, Life insurance and Accident insurance
- 25 days annual leaves
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Dental Benefit
- Learning & Development Budget
- You have 2+ years of experience with auditing a sales process
- You have excellent communication skills (Hindi, English, and knowledge of a vernacular language can be an added advantage)
- You have an understanding of sales methodologies and financial products
- You have a high level of Analytical and high proficiency level of Excel knowledge
- You have a good knowledge of working on analytical tools, data handling, and data interpretation
- You have a good knowledge of T&TQ ( Training & Transaction Quality) systems, tools, and technologies
- You have a high level of maturity to handle people, stakeholders, peers, etc.
- You are process-oriented, are able to plan & make decisions, handle data, are able to prioritize and meet timelines
- You have an understanding of Six Sigma, Lean, and FMEA methodologies
- You are able to work with 7-Quality tools like Pareto, Run charts, etc.
- You have great feedback skills and are able to relay your ideas and insights in an effective manner
- You are continuously driven for improvement of T&TQ and C-SAT
- You have to ensure consistency through calibration, knowledge tests, etc.
- You are willing to work in shifts and adhere to the planned rosters
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria, Hyderabad and Gurugram, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintech's in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.