Onboarding Support Specialist
As an Onboarding Support Specialist you will be responsible for calling potential members who have expressed an interest in joining Tide but have not signed up. Why? Tide is growing, and with that comes a high level of interest. So much so that there’s not enough time to convert each interest into a new Tide member – so this is where you come in!
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be calling potential members that have downloaded the Tide app but sometimes, as life gets in the way, they have not signed up. Your job is to chase them.
- You will walk these potential members through our signup process, answer their questions and use your persuasion skills to reassure them that we are the best and convert them into full fledged Tide Members!
- You’ll work with the KYC team to ensure that the members have provided all the correct documentation and will troubleshoot any issues that come their way. For this reason, you’ll need to be technically minded.
- You’ll be supporting the business development team with cold-calling leads who haven't heard of Tide and converting them into active members/customers as well as helping with field sales – approaching potential leads in and around London and converting them to customers.
- You’ll be attending industry events on behalf of Tide to talk about the product and obtain a lead.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisport card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with a 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working options.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have previous customer service or telesales experience
- You’re focused on revenue
- You’re target driven
- You are comfortable with constant change and switching of priorities
- You’re able to articulate the onboarding requirements depending on the nature of the business efficiently and within a limited time frame.
- You’re a team player and can complete ad-hoc tasks to help the KYC Analyst Team on occasions
- You will be incredibly self-motivated and conscientious, wanting to make a real difference to the business
- You have the ability to be able to listen, learn and adapt to feedback
- You may also have some knowledge of compliance, KYC, AML, and associated regulations
- You may also have previous experience working with a Fintech or digital bank
- You may also have experience of using Zendesk or similar and Predictive (or power) dialer
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team and collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data. We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.