Ongoing Monitoring – Card Transaction Mоnitoring
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale-up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As an Ongoing Monitoring – Card Transaction Mоnitoring you will be communicating with customers to resolve blocked transaction issues (where Tide has prevented a customer from making a payment due to concerns around fraud or other reasons). You won’t need prior experience in banking, financial crime, or transaction monitoring. You will love talking to people (a large part of the role will involve calling customers on the phone) and have excellent English and communication skills. You’ll need to be able to remain calm under pressure, have an empathetic nature, and provide levels of customer service superior to that of the traditional big banks. You will also want to join a new and growing team with exciting future opportunities as it, and Tide, expand further in our mission to save businesses time and money every day.
As an Ongoing Monitoring – Card Transaction Mоnitoring you’ll be:
- Calling customers to determine whether blocked card transactions are fraudulent or genuine.
- Messaging customers to inform them of work being done by other teams to resolve other blocked payments.
- Obtaining the details of any potentially fraudulent activity from the customer and providing to our Level 2 investigation team.
- Communicating with our payment provider to ensure future genuine transactions from customers are not blocked.
- Ensuring customers are are contacted as quickly as possible and are satisfied with the service and solutions they’ve received.
- Following defined workflows but always looking for better ways to do things (we will change them when you find them!).
- Working as part of a team to deliver great customer service.
What makes you a great fit:
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills
- You are confident talking with customers
- You are always on the lookout for new and better ways of doing things
- You have really strong organisational skills
- You have worked in a team environment handling high volumes of daily tasks
- You are comfortable using office tools such as GSuite
- You may also be comfortable using Zendesk or a similar platform
- You may also have some experience working in customer service for the finance industry
- You may also have some experience working in a financial crime or transaction monitoring function
- You may also have some experience working in startups
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.