Who are Tide:
At Tide, we’re on a mission to save businesses time and money. We’re the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing FinTechs in the UK. Using the latest tech, we design solutions with SMEs in mind and our member-driven financial platform is transforming the business banking market. Not only do we offer our members business accounts and related banking services, but also a comprehensive set of highly connected admin tools for businesses.
Tide is about doing what you love. We’re looking for someone to join us on our exciting scale-up journey and be a part of something special. We are wanting passionate Tideans to drive innovation and help build a best-in-class platform to support our members. You will be comfortable in ambiguous situations and will be able to navigate the evolving FinTech environment. Imagine shaping how millions of Tide members discover and engage with business banking platforms and building this on a global scale.
What we’re looking for:
As an Operations Analyst, you will be at the core of making sure Tide’s Payments processes, tools, and member support run as they should. Daily, you will work with teams across the business area and the company, including product, member support and tech, as well as our partners and members.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Acting as L3 and helping our L2 Payments member support team resolve complex member questions or issues.
- Analysing the type of questions asked by our L2 Payments Member support team and identifying knowledge gaps and training opportunities.
- Doing manual fixes and adjustments to our members breaks.
- Investigating any irregularities on banking and card payments.
- Doing regular or ad-hoc analysis of different data sets.
- Monitoring the main KPIs for the performance of the Operations team and the Payments processes it is responsible for.
- Updating and optimising internal monitoring tools for cards usage and fraud.
- Acting on identified issues in the cards area by escalating internally.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve spent at least one year in an operational or at least two years in a customer service role.
- You spent at least one year working in companies delivering value to small businesses or consumers.
- You’ve spent at least one year working in a financial technology company, technology company and/or bank. Having worked with credit products would be a plus.
- You are proficient in Excel. The ability to retrieve and analyze data using database management systems will be a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – you’ll be explaining the root causes of problems to management, peers, partners and members.
- You are analytical and organized, be able to understand complex matters and simplify them to the customer and to your colleagues.
- You are solution driven, finding the most efficient ways to solve problems.
- You are responsible – we need to be able to trust you to own tasks with minimal oversight, but to bring in help when needed.
- You have excellent attention to detail – you need a sixth sense for when things don’t look right and the conviction to investigate whether it’s a larger problem.
- You are resilient – willing to spend the time it takes to discover where a problem lies and not stop until it’s solved.
- You are proactive and enjoy the challenge of continuously improving processes.
What you’ll get in return:
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their home country. Additionally, you can work from a different country for up to 90 days a year. Plus, you’ll get:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
- Extended maternity and paternity leave covered by the company
- Personal L&D budget in the amount of 1000 BGN per year
- Additional health & dental insurance
- Mental wellbeing platform
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- WFH equipment allowance
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Tide is a place for everyone
At Tide, we believe that we can only succeed if we let our differences enrich our culture. Our Tideans come from a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We consider everyone irrespective of their ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. We believe it’s what makes us awesome at solving problems! We are One Team and foster a transparent and inclusive environment, where everyone’s voice is heard.