Operations Analyst – Credit Services
As an Operations Analyst, reporting to the Operations Manager of Credit, you will be at the core of making sure Tide’s Credit processes, tools and member support run as they should. Daily, you will work with teams across the business area and the company, including product, member support and tech, as well as our partners and members.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Acting as L3 and helping our L2 Credit member support team resolve complex member questions or issues.
- Recording the type of questions asked by our L2 Credit Member support team and looking for knowledge gaps and training opportunities.
- Doing manual fixes and adjustments in our loan management systems.
- Investigating any irregularities of how a loan performs.
- Doing regular or ad-hoc analysis of different data sets.
- Monitoring the main KPIs for the performance of the Operations team and the Credit processes it is responsible for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Additional health and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday
- We invest in your development with professional L&D budget (fixed amount per year)
- Multisport Card, fully sponsored by the company
- Food vouchers
- Flexible working options
- Perks in the office
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve spent at least one year in an operational or at least two years in a customer service role.
- You spent at least one year working in companies delivering value to small businesses or consumers.
- You’ve spent at least one year working in a financial technology company, technology company and/or bank. Having worked with credit products would be a plus.
- You are proficient in Excel. The ability to retrieve and analyze data using database management systems will be a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – you’ll be explaining the root causes of problems to management, peers, partners and members.
- You are analytical and organized, be able to understand complex matters and simplify them to the customer and to your colleagues.
- You are solution driven, finding the most efficient ways to solve problems.
- You are responsible – we need to be able to trust you to own tasks with minimal oversight, but to bring in help when needed.
- You have excellent attention to detail – you need a sixth sense for when things don’t look right and the conviction to investigate whether it’s a larger problem.
- You are resilient – willing to spend the time it takes to discover where a problem lies and not stop until it’s solved.
- You are proactive and enjoy the challenge of continuously improving processes.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
A note on the future of work at Tide:
Tide’s offices are beginning to open for Tideans to return on a voluntary basis. Timelines for reopening will be unique for each region and will be based on region-specific guidelines. The health and well-being of Tideans and candidates is our primary concern, therefore, for the foreseeable future, we have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted via Zoom.
Once offices are fully open, Tideans will be able to choose to work from the office or remotely, with the requirement that they visit the office or participate in face-to-face team activities several times per month.