Operations Manager – Conversion
Employment Type: Full-time
As an Operations Manager – Conversion at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
We’re looking for a data-driven Operations Manager, ideally with experience in Marketing, Analytics or Operations. Most likely you’ve spent time in different startups and tech businesses delivering integrated product experiences.
As part of this team you will coordinate people across multiple teams. Track multiple streams of work and be eager to learn. If you have a passion for making products that delight customers working in a regulated industry then we want to hear from you.
- Make sure our sign-up flows operate without disruption – monitor, analyse and escalate when needed, look for improvements continuously
- Continuously look for ways to make it easier for potential members to sign up with us, regardless of channel, platform
- Liaise with technology suppliers, onboard new ones as needed
- Help scope out additional business registration services
- Scope and size conversion improvement opportunities in a data-driven way quickly and efficiently
- Lead by example – be hands-on, and spend more time delivering than documenting
- Work with other product teams, understanding their potential and providing insights
- You’ll be responsible for understanding the why and how of the product so you can communicate our story to anyone
- We have satellite teams and it’s important that you communicate product changes so that they stay in the loop
- Above all, you will scale things through high-pace delivery, and overwhelming efficiency
- Experience with testing across all possible and meaningful opportunities – creatives, messaging, audiences
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- You love challenging, fast-moving projects that are often full of ambiguity
- You’ve worked in finance, consulting, technology, started your own company, or done something else that was challenging
- You’re logical, and see data as a crucial part of decision-making, but know when to stop analysing and start acting
- You’re customer-focused and a team player
The highly desirables:
- You’re okay with ambiguity, and enjoy working in a complex, technical industry
With over 85,000 members, we’re the leading SME challenger bank in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.