Operations Manager (KYC Operations)
Department: Financial Crime and KYC
You’ll be an ambitious operator, with experience articulating and delivering excellence in fast-moving environments. You’ll be a capable analyst and problem solver, able to identify solutions and frame problems from raw data. You’ll be a self-starter, able to refine opportunities, assist prioritising competing objectives, and take responsibility for delivering value with a high level of autonomy. You’ll be an effective communicator, capable of managing a range of internal stakeholders.
As Operations Manager (KYC Operations), you will report to the Senior Operations Manager (KYC Operations) and have the opportunity to work with a variety of product professionals, data analysts, senior stakeholders, KYC Managers, and developers.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Analysing and solving problems through collaboration with technical and non-technical teams to arrive at the right solution
- Building and optimising scalable processes that are clearly defined and documented
- Analysing operational performance, defining performance metrics, escalating performance issues, and understanding the root cause of sub-optimal processes
- Owning and delivering non-technical projects and supporting product, senior operations managers, and department heads to manage co-ordination of cross-functional technical projects
- Working with the Senior Operations Manager (KYC Operations) on defining operational strategy
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 1-3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced environment as a Consultant, Analyst, Operations Analyst, Product Analyst, Business Analyst, Operations Manager, or Lawyer
- You enjoy working with data and have experience with business analytics tools: Excel and SQL
- You are logical and see data as a crucial part of decision-making but know when to stop analysing and start acting.
- You are resilient, willing to spend the time it takes to discover where a problem lies and not stop until it's solved.
- You’re customer-focused and a team player
- You are okay with ambiguity and enjoy working in a complex, technical industry.
- Previous experience in an analytical role (consulting, banking, or professional services) is advantageous.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced regulatory environment (lawyer or risk advisory) is advantageous.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Members first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality Health and Dental Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical well-being
- Fully covered Multisports card
- Food vouchers
- We invest in your development with 1,000 BGN professional L&D budget per year and up to three L&D paid days off
- Snacks, light food, drinks in the office
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- Flexible working options.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.