Paid Search Manager (PPC)
Employment Type: Full-time
Hello, we’re Tide.
We believe SMEs have been vastly underserviced and overlooked by traditional banks. Something as simple as opening an account can take weeks, mountains of paperwork and too much time. Through a mobile-first platform, we provide modern business banking services to small-business owners, saving them time so they can get back to doing what they love.
Based in central London, Tide is backed by some of Europe’s most notable founders and investors, including Robin and Saul Klein (LocalGlobe) and Alex Chesterman (Zoopla Property Group), as well as top VCs in London and Stockholm (Anthemis, Creandum and Passion Capital).
We’re offering the right person, the opportunity to join our dynamic team to help unlock the next stage of our growth. We’re a rocket ship that’s going places – this looks a little like world domination!
Your day will look a little like this:
As Paid Search Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean – a god-like challenger of the banking world), your responsibilities will include:
- As PPC Manager in the Online Acquisition team, you will be responsible for managing UK market performance, optimising and working with Google account manager to drive growth. You will work closely with the SEO, analytics teams.
- Manage our AdWords & Bing paid search strategy, working alongside our Performance Marketing Manager, SEO Manager and Web Developer.
- Use all PPC levers to improve performance (audiences, ads, bidding, keyword coverage, etc.)
- Budget planning and monitoring
- Continuously run tests (ad copy, landing pages, etc.) to improve performance
- Write scripts to streamline and automate processes to improve efficiency (settings checks, performance alerts, automated reports, etc.)
Who are we looking for?
- + 2 years experience managing PPC accounts, preferably in the Agency
- Experience with AdWords scripts, experience with the AdWords API or Search Ads 360 API is a plus
- Excellent understanding of PPC
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Proven experience automating reports and processes, ideally in a large-scale environment
- Excellent knowledge of AdWords, Bing Ads, Excel and Google Analytics, knowledge of Search Ads 360, Double Click and Apple search is a plus
- Ability to work with large data sets and interpret trends
What are we like to work for?
- We’re not corporate, we’re a start-up. You will have unparalleled exposure to many areas of the business – improve and impact how we work
- We will give you the freedom to be inquisitive and proactive – pursue your interests and develop a career with us as we scale
- We’re open and progressive – input is encouraged at all levels
- We’re a social bunch. We celebrate the milestones, big and small and genuinely enjoy each other’s company!
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Different people bring fresh new ideas, thinking and approaches, which make the way work is undertaken more effective and efficient. If you’re not into diversity, Tide may not be in the right place for you! Tide holds itself accountable against measurable diversity objectives.