Paid Social Manager
As our Paid Social Manager, you’ll be an experienced & ambitious paid social marketer who has experience in driving large volumes of B2B acquisition and working with multi-million budgets. You’ll have optimised large accounts and potentially helped found new ones from their earliest days. You’ll be a Facebook expert across bidding, audiences, tracking, creatives and prepared for any changes the platform faces. You’ll ideally have experience across any of LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok and if not, be willing to learn. Most of all, you’ll be ready to get hands-on on day one to grow these channels and prepare them for the explosive growth that Tide has experienced and is determined to continue. You might have managed a team or may not have, but you’re willing to lay the foundations for that team at Tide.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Owning the growth & performance of all paid social operations within Tide, preparing us for domestic & international growth.
- Deploying a multi-million budget across all available channels, improving what we have and launching what we don’t.
- Working closely with Data, Product, Web and more teams to provide real, scalable benefits to your channels.
- Providing a voice for paid social across the whole business, getting buy-in for what it can achieve and then delivering on those promises.
- Getting hands-on with these accounts, designing and implementing tests, maintaining best practice, and controlling the budgets.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 3+ years applied experience managing large paid Facebook ad accounts
- You have demonstrable experience in driving large volumes of B2B lead acquisition.
- You have demonstrable experience on secondary paid social platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok or other.
- You implicitly know the difference between SKAD, ATT & IFDA, and can troubleshoot & future-proof tracking solutions across your platforms and utilise tools such as Appsflyer and Google Tag Manager.
- You have experience across driving traffic to websites, mobile applications, call centres and understand how to maximise returns across all of them.
- You pride yourself on leading creative discussions with stakeholders, have an eye for what stands out and what drives clicks and conversions.
- Have a test-and learn mindset and you underpin that with excellent hypotheses, detailed documentation and effective implementation of positive results.
- Are comfortable with using data visualisation tools such as Looker or Tableau as your source-of-truth and are able to tell compelling stories using them.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.