Partner Manager (Managed Services)
Department: Business Services
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Partner Manager, you will initially be self managing, reporting into the Lead Product Manager for Managed Services with responsibility for the quality, performance, and relationship management on the Managed Services partner portfolio.
We are a small team of highly capable people who believe passionately in the problem we are solving, collaborate closely with direct feedback, and encourage action over deliberation.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial partnership manager with experience in multi-vendor marketplace platforms to create and take an exciting new product to market.
At Tide, we believe there is an ‘outsourcing gap’ and small businesses need outsourced support in the running of their businesses. It’s our plan to provide our members with the ability to flexibly outsource a wide range of business activities to a network of independent providers via a high-trust marketplace.
We’re looking for someone to bring this vision to life, and to contribute to an important additional revenue pillar for Tide. This role has significant opportunity for career development, with responsibilities including:
- Owning and independently defining the partner side execution strategy for Tide’s Managed Service multi-vendor marketplace platform.
- Partner adoption responsibility, plus ownership of operational and commercial relationship execution with service providers and software partners.
- Team building: you will build and recruit a vibrant partner portfolio of the very best quality and engaged service providers on the platform, the selected candidate would be expected to grow a ‘virtual’ team to deliver selection and quality services on the platform.
- A best practice partner manager who has the required experience and capability to manage a broad portfolio of partners through the execution of multiple marketing campaigns.
- Ability to take strategy and product decisions and implement them into fast go to market strategies and through proven execution skills.
- You’ve spent at least five years at a business with a multi-vendor marketplace, as a channel or partnerships manager, platform owner or similar.
- You have managed partner adoption for market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before, as Partnerships Manager or similar.
- You know marketplace businesses: proven experience of operating and managing the policies and marketplace participants within a B2B environment, and tangible experience in building partnership relationships within a B2B marketplace environment.
- You’re organised and pragmatic, capable of developing a new channel of partners for Tide; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to rapid adoption
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have proven relationship selling skills and demonstrable evidence of sales performance versus target.
The highly desirables:
- Familiarity with managed services, in financial admin (accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, tax etc.) or other services (digital marketing, legal & compliance, etc.)
- Experience with product marketing
Tide is the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest growing FinTechs in the UK. That’s not an unfounded boast – we have over 180,000 members (what we like to call our customers, over two percent market share, and have raised over £120m in funding.
SMEs have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in. With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for, winner of Best Use of Technology (Growth Finance Awards); Best Banking Provider (Contracting Awards); Innovative Product of the Year (Growth Finance Awards) and we’re listed in the Top 100 FinTech Disruptors and The Startups 100. And that’s just for 2019.
Here at Tide, not only do we love what we do, but we love the people who do it. That’s why we look after our Tideans with:
- Vitality Healthcare, including discounted gym and even free cinema tickets!
- 25 days holiday
- Mental wellbeing – we take this seriously. You will have access to unlimited access to CBT and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Personal learning and training allowance for your continued development
- Enhanced family friendly leave so you can spend more time with the little ones
- Paid volunteering and charity work days – get paid for giving back with organisations of your choice
- Salary sacrifice options
- Sabbatical leave
- Extra holiday buy-ins
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.