As a Partnership Manager you’ll be accountable for establishing relationships with existing key partners and collaborating with other teams across the business to ensure that partner referrals are signed up to Tide as quickly and smoothly as possible.
You will also work with the partnerships team to identify new ways to serve our partners by sending out regular communications and marketing packs to maximise referral yield. It will also be important for you to help expand our Partnerships footprint by working closely with the Tide personal contact marketing team to identify and plan events and exhibitions, in order to enhance Partner brand awareness.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- You will identify, negotiate, acquire and successfully onboard a portfolio of strategic Partners who will deliver to Tide a broad and profitable footprint of new Members
- You will grow and develop your partner portfolio in line with Tide’s platform growth and provide incremental revenue growth across the Tide ecosystem
- You will collaborate with internal teams to design and execute these partnerships and campaigns, this includes driving internal process enhancements where necessary to facilitate partner enablement
- You will be the single point of contact for your Partner portfolio and will be accountable for the core metrics of revenue, partner satisfaction and engagement across each named Partner.
- You will host and drive regular Partner business reviews to ensure joint metrics are being met and any issues resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- You will profile partner leads using a number of different channels (in/out-bound outreach, emails, events, marketing etc) and identify new target markets to grow the existing partner base
- You’ll also establish relationships with existing key partners and collaborate with other teams across the business to ensure that partner’s referrals are signed up to Tide as quickly and smoothly as possible
- You will be the point of contact for internal partner referral onboarding operations, liaising and coordinating between the KYC, Onboarding and Marketing Data teams to ensure partner referrals are assessed and processed within specified SLA’s and prioritised onboarding is maintained.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- Previous sales or marketing and account management experience is essential
- You’ll have excellent administration and organisational skills
- You’ll be detail oriented and highly organised: you can manage many projects, relationships, And initiatives all at once
- You are capable of translating Tide’s product features into a value based sales proposition
- You have a proven ability to allocate the correct resources and prioritise tasks.
- You are highly focused on commercial opportunities and the delivery of incremental value
- You have great communication skills and are able to explain complex information in a simple and easy to understand way.
- You have excellent customer service skills and you love to help people and are naturally solution-oriented
- You are autonomous and take initiative to get the job done.
- You are a natural team player who utilises the diverse skills across the team.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills coupled with an ability to leverage external capabilities to achieve joint success.
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.
Role closes on 9th November 2020