Partnerships Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Partnerships Account Manager at Tide (fondly referred to as a Tidean, a mighty challenger of the banking world) you’ll join an ambitious team of highly motivated, talented Tideans who love to collaborate, and are driven by helping people achieve their business ambitions. We live and breathe our values, which are to put our members first, work as one team and be data driven, as part of our team, they’ll matter to you too.
As part of this team, you will profile accountant partner leads using a number of different channels (in/out-bound calling, emails, events, marketing etc) and identify new target markets to grow the existing partner base.
Account Management will take up a lot of your time; you will be establishing relationships with existing key partners and collaborating with other teams across the business to ensure that partner’s clients are signed up to Tide as quickly and smoothly as possible.
You will Identify new ways to serve our Partners and send out regular communications and monthly marketing packs to maximise referral yield. It will also be important for you to help expand our Partnerships footprint by identifying and planning events and exhibitions, in order to enhance Partner brand awareness.
Let’s not beat around the bush. We’re an international scale up, we’re busy! If fast paced environments, cross team exposure, inquisitive freedom and the ability to have a real impact on a rapidly growing scale up appeals to you, then you already have the mind of a Tidean. If you have that along with the following experience, we’d love to hear from you.
- Someone with previous sales and account management experience is essential.
- You’ll have excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organised: you can manage many projects, relationships, and initiatives all at once.
- Great communication skills – able to explain complex information in a simple and easy to understand way.
- Excellent customer service skills – loving to help people and being naturally solution-oriented.
- You are autonomous and take initiative to get the job done.
- You are personable and genuinely feel that you would fit in our culture.
With over 85,000 members, we’re the leading SME challenger bank in the UK. Why? Because we’re solving a real world problem by being passionate about helping our Members.
SME’s have been underserved and overlooked by traditional banks for years. In an entrepreneurial age where everyone is expected to take a shot, traditional banks have not evolved with the needs of the market. That’s where Tide comes in.
With quick on-boarding, low fees and innovative features, we thrive on making data driven decisions to help SMEs save both time and money.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
Diversity is what makes our world interesting. Fact. We don’t build our product for one type of person, Tide is here for everyone. And that’s how we build our teams. We’re a melting pot of different cultures, races, religions, girls who like girls, boys who like boys and those who like both. We’re proud of the fact that we represent society and it will always be our mission to do so. Everyone here is given a voice, and if you like the sound of that, we’d encourage you to come and find your voice here, too.
Here at Tide, not only do we love what we do, but we love the people who do it. That’s why we look after our Tideans with:
- Flexible working
- Vitality Healthcare, including discounted gym and even free cinema tickets!
- Mental wellbeing – we take this seriously. You will have access to unlimited access to CBT and a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Personal learning and training allowance for your continued development
- Enhanced family friendly leave so you can spend more time with the little ones
- Paid volunteering and charity work days – get paid for giving back with organisations of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice options
- Sabbatical leave
- Extra holiday buy-ins