Partnerships Manager – Marketplace
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial partnership manager with experience in multi-vendor marketplace platforms to create and take an exciting new product to market.
At Tide, we believe there is an “outsourcing gap”: that small businesses need outsourced support in the running of their businesses. It’s our plan to provide our members with the ability to flexibly outsource a wide range of business activities to a network of independent providers via a high-trust marketplace.
We’re looking for someone to bring this vision to life, and to contribute to an important additional revenue pillar for Tide. This role has significant opportunity for career development.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Owning and independently defining the partner side execution strategy for Tide’s Managed Service multi-vendor marketplace platform.
- Partnering adoption responsibility, plus ownership of operational and commercial relationship execution with service providers and software partners.
- Building a teamTeam building: you will build and recruit a vibrant partner portfolio of the very best quality and engaged service providers on the platform, the selected candidate would be expected to grow a ‘virtual’ team to deliver selection and quality services on the platform.
- Being a best practice partner manager who has the required experience and capability to manage a broad portfolio of partners through the execution of multiple
- Taking the strategy and product decisions and implement them into fast go to market strategies and through proven execution skills.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You’ve spent at least five years at a business with a multi-vendor marketplace, as a channel or partnerships manager, platform owner or similar.
- You have managed partner adoption for market-leading products in a fast-growing product-focused company before, as Partnerships Manager or similar.
- You know marketplace businesses: proven experience of operating and managing the policies and marketplace participants within a B2B environment, and tangible experience in building 1:Many partnership relationships within a B2B marketplace environment.
- You’re organised and pragmatic, capable of developing a new channel of partners for Tide; we’re after someone who’s not afraid to get their hands dirty and remove any blockers that might be on the critical path to rapid adoption
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch
- You have proven selling skills and demonstrable evidence of sales performance versus target
- You have familiarity with managed sServices, in financial admin (accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, tax etc.) or other services (digital marketing, legal & compliance, etc.)
- You have experience with Product Marketing
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality Health Insurance, with a proactive focus on mental and physical wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 25 days holiday with the ability to buy extra days
- We invest in your development with a £1,000 professional L&D budget per year
- Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme and pension contribution
- Spacious brand new office in Liverpool street with an all-day snacks bar
- Enhanced family-friendly leave
- 24 hours paid volunteering time off per year
- Flexible working options
- Sabbatical leave
- Share options
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.