PCI-DSS QSA Security Consultant – Contract
Department: Risk, Compliance and Information Security
As a PCI-DSS QSA Security Consultant you will be responsible for working with Tide to help achieve our business objectives through conducting a PCI-DSS implementation and providing your expert advice. You will be project managing the PCI-DSS requirements across the business as well as providing workshops and documentation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Providing detailed analytical reporting, internal reporting metrics and program management.
- Identifying all the stakeholders, sponsors and technical references Reviewing and validating of the PCI DSS scope and network segmentation controls, payment application design and functionality
- Reviewing of all locations and flows of cardholder data, as well as asset inventories
- Producing Scoping and Gap Analysis Documentation
- Providing a remediation plan/gap report
- Guiding and supporting all the remediation processes ensuring that the gaps are mitigated correctly
- Analysing of network diagrams, asset lists to understand the infrastructure used by members
- Produce SAQ-D Self Assessment
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have 3+ years PCI DSS Consultant
- You have a current QSA certification
- You are experienced with other standards/frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST, Cyber Essentials
- You may also hold any other relevant certifications
- You may also have a relevant degree or Masters
Who are Tide?
We’re the UK’s leading provider of smart current accounts for sole traders and small companies. We’re also on a mission to save business owners time and money on their banking and finance admin so they can get back to doing what they love – for too long, these customers have been under-served by the big banks.
Our offices are in London, UK, Sofia, Bulgaria and Hyderabad, India, where our teams are dedicated to our small business members, revolutionizing business banking for SMEs. We are also the leading provider of UK SME business accounts and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in the UK.
We’re scaling at speed with a focus on hiring talented individuals with a growth mindset and ownership mentality, who are able to juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities. Our values show our commitment to working as one team, working collaboratively to take action and deliver results. Member first, we are passionate about our members and put them first. We are data-driven, we make decisions, creating insight using data.
We’re also one of LinkedIn’s top 10 hottest UK companies to work for.
Here’s what we think about diversity and inclusion…
We build our services for all types of small business owners. We aim to be as diverse as our members so we hire people from a variety of backgrounds. We’re proud that our diversity not only reflects our multicultural society but that this breadth of experience makes us awesome at solving problems. Everyone here has a voice and you’ll be able to make a difference. If you share our values and want to help small businesses, you’ll make an amazing Tidean.